Friday 12 August 2011

Making my way

So I was really right. It had to have been the medication that was causing the plateau/weight gain. I am not only back down to the 182 I was so proud of, I've lost another pound getting me down to 181 and a 27 pound lost.

I am still feeling the pain of my over-stimmed ovary. This makes exercise hard. I have not done any weight resistance this week, which is frustrating. But the cramping and pulling I am feeling makes it clear I would be foolish to try it. But I am eating clean and after a week of vacation, the scale is showing it's appreciation via good numbers.

I am just dying to know if I am going to ovulate on my own. I want to kick myself for going off program last week... will it have messed up my chances to ovulate on my own this month? Can 4 days un-do everything I have done over the past 2 1/2 months?

And who's to say going Paleo will even help me ovulate on my own after a lifetime of annovulatory cycles...

So like so many other TTC's out there, I am waiting....But in the mean time, I am losing, and that's a real win.

1 comment:

  1. WOO for the weight dropping again! Isn't that the best? Just to get out of that plateau funk?
    FX that going paleo is helping and you'll ovulate on your own :)

    ReplyDelete