Wednesday 15 May 2013

2 days post egg retrieval

Not a lot to report today, 2 days after the retrieval.  Embryology called early, around 7:45 to report that of the 15 eggs that fertilized 12 had survived and cells were dividing normally.  We again had the discussion about not wanting twins and she marked it in the file as there are three embryologists there.

She advised that they would tentatively schedule a transfer for tomorrow just in case.  But she did seem to echo that because we only want to transfer 1, it will most likely be Sat.  I find out tomorrow morning at 8am if we're a go.

I did wake up feeling significantly better.  I was glad I had showered the night before because while I was feeling better, I was still achey and I had to make some eggs for my share of the breakfast.

That was easy...spray non stick spray in a muffin tin, crack in eggs, add some leftover diced ham and a sprinkle of cheese, bake for 10 minutes in a preheated 350 oven.

After the meeting, I was really worn out and feeling pain again, so I came home and did nothing but drop off and pick up preschool, and order pizza online.

and so ends cd 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment